The Prince and the Thane
From Crusader Kings II Wiki
|The Prince and the Thane|
|Released - 1.9.4 for CK2 1.091|
 Prince And The Thane
This mod is quite a few things rolled into one and differs from other overhaul-type mods in that gameplay tweaks are largely overshadowed by new event chains and his complete redesign of the buildings system.
- A whole range of new traits gainable both through education and dedicated events.
- New guelph vs. ghibellines system, with related traits, historical characters and events.
- A new and more accurate set of both historical and randomly generated coats of arms.
- More than 100 famous historical characters fully implemented with a chance to welcome them to your court.
- Many new holy orders and mercenary bands.
- New templar system.
- Lots of new flavour and everyday life events.
- Extended grand hunt and new ball decision.
- Jewish communities and religion fully implemented, with two separate cultures (ashkenazi and sephardic).
- Many new cultures and 'melting pot' events.
- Lots of new decisions to implement historical reforms in selected kingdoms and empires.
- Many new plots and ambitions.
- More religious depth with many dedicated events.
- Many more intrigue and romance opportunities and dedicated event chains.
- Many new everyday and historical decisions.
- Completely new building system.
- Many new bookmarks.
- Extended map with more provinces.
- New education system.
- Many new kingdoms and empires.
- More economic flavour with the addition of the maritime republics and the hanseatic league.
- Deadlier wars and sieges with dedicated events and decisions.
- Better looking characters and cities.
- New cardinal and papal election system.
- Many culturally differentiated laws.
- New dowry on marriage system.
- New fealty and civil war system.
- New holy orders with the chance to found them!
- Many relic dedicated events with hunts for the grail and the shroud.
- General effort to achieve balance, realism and immersion.
 Version 1.7.4
- Many new better looking flags.
 Version 1.7.3
- Bugfix, some ambitions from the ao mod got removed as i didn't feel like it was worth fixing them for the moment.
 Version 1.7.2
- General bugfix.
 Version 1.7.1
- General polishing and bugfix.
- Mod is now compatible with version 1.07b.
- Moved the adulthood age at 14, females get their portrait at 13 though.
 Version 1.7
- General polishing and bugfix.
- Made all empires except from byz, hre and Persia titular.
- New decisions to found holy orders, they are connected to the owning of provinces and your prestige.
- Roman empire creation and events are now available also to hre, the reconquest cb is available only once you are roman emperor.
 Version 1.6
- Mod is now compatible with 1.7.
 Version 1.5.1-2
 Version 1.5
- General mod features' bugfix and polishing.
- Completely reworked portraits.
- New raiding system for norses.
- Added in a few historical Italian dynasties to their holdings.
- Major focus on republics with many new flags, the additions of the republics of ragusa, amalfi, San Marino and ancona and some historical events to give pisa, genoa and venice a chance to get some of their historical colonies.
- Reworked trait and decision icons.
- Removed some bits and pieces of useless features and events.
- Nerfed the battle death rates.
- New rebel event where there is a chance that the populace nominates a local noble as the county ruler thus revolting against your rule with an independence cb.
- All the remaining mod features should work as intended as of now.