From Crusader Kings II Wiki
(Redirected from Event)
| This article is undergoing a major reconstruction.
You are welcome to assist in its overhaul.
Events are happenings in game that cause something interesting to happen, once certain conditions are met.
- 1 General events
- 2 DLC related events
- Achievement – Steam Achievements.
- Ambition – Ambition Events.
- Bankruptcy – If a character has a negative amount of money an event may occur about borrowing money. If you have high enough stewardship then the rate of interest decreases.
- Bastard – This a series of events concerns the creation of bastard children and a variety of things to do with them, like having your Spymaster "take care of them," or an adult bastard petitioning for legitimacy.
- Battle – A number of things can happen during a battle, such as the death or injury of a leading general (possibly you!), character skill gains, or a technology gain in your capital.
- Birth – These events deal with the birth of illegitimate children, from taking a lover to displeasing the wife of the child's father.
- Campaign – A few events dealing with allies in a war.
- Childhood personality traits – All of the events that appear when you are guardian to a child; these choices govern the traits the child grows up with while in your care.
- Civil War – If your vassal dislike you, there is mostly likely going to be a civil war.
- Court – A few events dealing with your courtiers, as well as all of the events relating to characters desiring positions on your council or your placement on your liege's council.
- Critical (easter eggs) – Three extremely rare events considered to be Easter Eggs.
- Crusade – All of the events related to Crusades.
- Culture conversion events – Events concerning the conversion of yourself or others to a different culture.
- Dynasty – Events concerning a character's dynasty
- Evil – These are events that are "evil", since they mostly cause ill effects in provinces.
- Family – These are events that to a character's close family members.
- Feast – Events relating the feast decision
- Female councillor events – Events relating to female councilors
- Feudal life – Events concerning feudal life.
- Friends and rivals – Events concerning friends and rivals.
- Guardian – Guardians are basically teachers for children in CKII.
- Health – Events that deal with health of characters
- Pope free investiture – You can choose your bishops with a Free Investiture Law
- Tournament – A once in a lifetime hunting event.
- Ward – Various events having to do with wards (fosterlings)
- Hedge knights
- Knights of St. John Events
- Knights Templar events
- Learning scenario
- Married life
- News flavor
- Norse flavor events
- On action
- personality traits events
- pet events
- Province lordship Events
- rebel events
- Republic dynastic feuds events
- Republic trade events
- Summer fair events
- Teutonic order events
- Trait notification
- Traits effects
- Various traits
- Vassal request
Legacy of Rome
The Old Gods
- Old Gods Ancestor Worship Events
- Old Gods Adventures events
- Old Gods Blot Events
- Old Gods Culture Conversion Events
- Old Gods Historical Events
- Holmgang Events
- Old Gods Mongol Events
- Old Gods Pagan Feast Events
- Old Gods Runestone Events
- Old Gods Various Events
- Old Gods Zoroastrian Events
- Old Gods Rebel Events
- Misc Old Gods events
Sons of Abraham
Rajas of India
Way of Life
- ze_adolescence events
- ze_alliance events
- ze_alliance_2 events
- ze_ambition events
- ze_chancellor events (Conclave)
- ze_childhood events
- ze_council_steward events
- ze_education_trait events
- ze_extra events
- ze_favor events
- ze_introduce_heir events
- ze_lord_spiritual events
- ze_Lunatic (Conclave) – The Glitterhoof event file
- ze_mercenary events
- ze_mercenary events 2
- ze_spymaster events
- ze_various events
- ze_war_chest_ extortion events
- ze_war_chest_passive (Conclave) events
The Reaper's Due
Monks and Mystics
- MNM artifacts events
- MNM assassins event
- MNM devil worshippers events
- MNM grand debate events
- MNM hermetics events
- MNM misc events
- MNM monastic order events
- MNM secret religious societies events
- GBC events – Events related to the mobile app.